Bird areas included with the Europe and the Western Palearctic Membership: The continent of Europe, east to the border with Asia (at the Bosphorus, the Dardanelles, the Caucasus and the Urals), includes most Mediterranean Islands, the Azores, and the Canary Islands.
HOW MEMBERSHIPS WORK IN BIRDSEYE
Subscribing to a BirdsEye membership gives you access to the full list of birds in that region. Your membership gives you access to all of the user-contributed BirdsEye images as well as text written by regional experts. For all the birds on the list, you will also have access to eBird sighting information. Information about all the birds in the world is now right at your fingertips!
Additional features available just to Members* include:
- Select Months view (browse locations for any month of the year) *
- Unlimited Favorite Locations *
- Search for Notables up to 250 miles from current location
- Up to 10 checklists for Notable and Rare species
- Download content for offline use
*Member features starred above are only available for BirdsEye iOS. They are still in development on Android.