This membership covers all the species in Hawaii and the South Pacific with bird finding text written by regional experts. Includes text and images for most species.
Areas covered: Hawaii and the South Pacific, including Micronesia and Polynesia (but not Melanesia). West to Palau and Yap, south to Fiji and Tonga, east Pitcairn.
HOW MEMBERSHIPS WORK IN BIRDSEYE
Subscribing to a BirdsEye membership gives you access to the full list of birds in that region. Your membership gives you access to all of the user-contributed BirdsEye images as well as text written by regional experts. For all the birds on the list, you will also have access to eBird sighting information. Information about all the birds in the world is now right at your fingertips!
Additional features available just to Members* include:
- Select Months view (browse locations for any month of the year) *
- Unlimited Favorite Locations *
- Search for Notables up to 250 miles from current location
- Up to 10 checklists for Notable and Rare species
- Download content for offline use
*Member features starred above are only available for BirdsEye iOS. They are still in development on Android.